you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Saturday, June 23
oh well think it's about time i updated actually.
what more can i say? holidays are always the most treasured time now. cos to me holidays = friends + going out. these 2 weeks were just one of the few better holidays of my life, mainly bcos i got the room to myself for a week and the rest of the time i was actually doing something meaningful haha. as much as i hate to admit it, i skipped projects meetings too often that i think they are starting to get a little tired of me not appearing in school. it's just doesn't really make sense to me when i can be doing it in the comfort of my own home la. partly my own weird thinking i must say.
but in any case, the rest of my time was as usual in church. quite many things are just happening at the same time. i mean like they are all my friends and it's saddening to hear what's happening and all but yet u know, it's just like ur stuck in the middle. trying to help both sides here but i do understand it's not really possible in some cases. i just hope that HE will help sort things out for all of us =).
i do understand that it gets tiring for many of us, especially since it takes up a lot of time and effort to get by this leadership year. but it's just that u learn through this process that the things that u are doing are really for HIM and the youngers ones. u'll learn to do these things with love i guess. although it's more of a thing that everybody says but i just can't help but to agree. so some of us may not see their efforts being put to good use or like just thrown into the damn drain, but i realised that no matter what, somebody WILL eventually see the effort and keep it in mind, no matter how great or little u have put in. so i'm just hoping that u guys won't give up or lose faith cos it will definitely happen to somebody once in their whole entire life. so JUST KEEP ON TRYING!!! =)
(i'm like so totally telling myself that too hahah!)
anyway, my dear 'ms universes' can we please please please meet up soon before u guys go for attachment. god knows how lonely it'll be without u guys!